Astuce ! Pour voir tous les nouveaux messages, une fois connecté, cliquez sur le menu "Accès rapide" en haut à gauche

Walicki Skalpel all black

Achat, vente, troc
Répondre
Nigel GER 87

Walicki Skalpel all black

Message par Nigel GER 87 »

Hi,

sorry again in English.

The boat is a special build by Walicki that is only availble on special order. The boat is all black carbon and approx 300g lighter than a "regular" Skalpel. The boat comes with the following:

- Skalpel 2007, built January 2012 (original invoice and measurment certificate part of the package)
- Walicki highspeed brushless sailwinch for 2s Lipo.
- Futaba Digital trim servo and rudder Servo for 2s LiPo ( i.e. no LiPo regulator required)
- 1x Walicki fin with 3.300g ballast
- 5 rigs all Walicki masts and fittings = 2x A rig 1x light weight sails & 1x regular sails, B, C1, C2, C3 rigs. All sails no more than 12 months old from SailsETC and Peter Wiles. In addition about 10 used sails from different sailmakers all in a good usable condition.
- 2x rudder
- protective case for the hull

The boat has won a number of German ranking races and the German Nationals 2012 It was 1st in German ranking list 2012 and is currently first in German ranking list. I achived a number of top 10 places in A fleet at the Ploermel Worlds sailing this boat.

The complete package above is more than € 5.000 new and is selling for € 3.200

Please contact me at winmkley@gmx.de

Nigel GER 87

Re: Walicki Skalpel all black

Message par Nigel GER 87 »

I am open for offers. ;)
Répondre