Astuce ! Pour voir tous les nouveaux messages, une fois connecté, cliquez sur le menu "Accès rapide" en haut à gauche

Skalpel x-tra light for sale

Achat, vente, troc
Répondre
Nigel GER 87

Skalpel x-tra light for sale

Message par Nigel GER 87 »

Hi,

sorry again in English. :oops:

I am offering my own Skalpel for sale available directly after the M Worlds in Ploermel or if the price is right before. ;)

The boat is a special build by Walicki that is only availble on special order and if Walicki want's to sell it to you. :? The boat is all black carbon and approx 300g lighter than a "normal" Skalpel. The boat comes with the following:

- Skalpel 2007, built January 2012 (original invoice and measurment certificate part of the package)
- Walicki highspeed brushless sailwinch for 2s Lipo.
- Futaba Digital trim servo and rudder Servo for 2s LiPo ( i.e. no LiPo regulator required)
- 1x Walicki fin with 3.300g ballast
- 1x Walicki fin with 3.000g ballast
- 5 rigs all Walicki masts and fittings = 2x A rig 1x light weight sails & 1x regular sails, B, C1, C2, C3 rigs. All sails no more than 12 months old from SailsETC and Peter Wiles. In addition about 10 used sails from different sailmakers all in usable condition.
- 2x rudder
- protective case for the hull

Boat can be viewed at the NL Champinoship in Gouda at the end of this month.

The complete package above is more than € 5.000 new. I will sell for € 3.700,00 :!:
Nigel GER 87

Re: Skalpel x-tra light for sale

Message par Nigel GER 87 »

here is a picture to give an idea of what you would get :D

Répondre