Astuce ! Pour voir tous les nouveaux messages, une fois connecté, cliquez sur le menu "Accès rapide" en haut à gauche

Dates a retenir pour 2015

Tout sur le 10r ou Classe 10
Répondre
Bernard

Dates a retenir pour 2015

Message par Bernard »

UK R10R NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2015 - "SAVE THE DATES"

Dear European 10 Rater skippers,

The UK R10R Nationals will be a 2 day event and will be held at West Kirby Sailing Club in Cheshire on the weekend of Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th September 2015

This is one of the finest sailing lakes in the country, which hosted the IOM Worlds in 2011 to great acclaim.

Robbie Walsh, the current 2013 IOM World Champion, has kindly agreed to be the Race Officer, and Dave Potter will be sending out the NOR and other programme details in due course

However in the next few days Dave is planning to send out more details and photographs of West Kirby, which is close to Liverpool & Chester, and not too far from Manchester

But please "Save the Date" in your diaries,and let me know if you intend to come and join us.

I am sending this message in three different emails to over 120 UK, European, and Overseas R10R skippers

However my address lists are quite out of date, and in some cases very inaccurate, so I am certainly missing a lot of potential skippers

I would therefore ask you to kindly do two things:

1) Please look at the email address bar above, and then forward this message (and copy me) to anyone else in your country or region who you know either sails or is interested in R10R

2) Send me a one line email saying whether you intend to come and join us in September This is not a commitment at this stage, but it will help us plan ahead for expected numbers

We are seeing a new and growing interest in these beautiful fast yachts in the UK and several other countries, and I hope that next year's UK Nationals will help further the cause.

OTHER R10R EVENTS WORTH MENTIONING IN 2015

* Sunday 1 February Eastern District Championship at Chelmsford 's Blackwater lake
* Sunday 26 April Metropolitan & Southern District Championship at the MYSA's Round Pond in Central London

All skippers are welcome to enter so please save these dates as well

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Graham Frazer

MYA Class Captain for R10R

President MYSA & LMYC at the Round Pond, Kensington Gardens, London
FRA 19
Gigondas

Re: Dates a retenir pour 2015

Message par Gigondas »

Merci Bernard
Eric de Ligondès